Thursday, May 3, 2007

They're Always After Me Lucky Charms

It's a television commercial! And there are these cartoon leprechauns...

I'll be honest, I think that almost all commercials on TV are boring and annoying. However, every once in a while, a good one comes along, and when it does it's such a pleasant surprise that you should find beauty in this part of the world that you normally expect such dismal things from, and it kind of momentarily renews your hope for the world and your faith in humanity. That's why I'd like to share two commercials I have enjoyed recently.

The first is for some car:



And the second is for some "internet" thing:



If you like this commercial with the turtles, there is a better one, but I couldn't figure out how to post the video here. If you go to this link though, you will be able to choose from three different videos. The one in the middle, about "powerboost," is an instant classic.

No comments: