Sunday, May 6, 2007

New Week's Resolution: Pizza Pie

I have decided I am finally going to fulfill my New Year's Resolution from 2006-07 which was to start passing New Week's Resolutions. The idea was that every Sunday, whether spending the day working or studying or hungover or all of the above, I would reflect on the previous week and resolve to do something differently or better during the following week.

Now you might be thinking, "isn't that just like wishing for more wishes?" and to that I would reply "what do you think I do when I blow out birthday candles?"

This week's New Week's Resolution is to start saying "Pizza Pie" instead of "Pizza," and see what kind of reactions I get. For instnce, instead of saying "hey, you wanna order a pizza?" I am going to start saying "hey, you wanna order a pizza pie?" or for example "what am I in the mood for for dinner? Eh, I'm kind of in the mood for a pizza pie," and I am going to basically just do that for a couple of days and see what happens.

No comments: